Getting Started with Type to Learn
For a quick overview and understanding of Type to Learn, read through the Type to Learn - Teacher Quick Start Guide.
There are five main steps in getting started with Type to Learn.
- Signing In. You'll need your Account Code, Username, and Password, provided to you by your Account Manager.
- Creating a Building: Organization Admin must Create a Building, but usually your Account Manager will have already created at least one building in your account.
- Add Users: Admins and Teacher can both add new users/students. Only Admins can add new Admins.
- Creating a User: Add an Individual User
- Import Users: Import large amounts of Users at one time
- Adjust the Settings: Admin/Teacher Roles can edit the TTL Settings for groups of users or individual students. You should be familiar with the program and what the settings do before changing any. Make sure to adjust all settings before having students sign in.
See more about how to get started with Type to Learn in our new knowledge base!