Getting Started with Type to Learn
There are five main steps in getting started with Type to Learn.
- Signing In: Account Code, Username, Passwords
- Creating Buildings: Admin Role to Create a Building (Essential for Use)
- Users: Admin/Teacher and Student Role
(Make sure to adjust settings before having students sign in).
- Getting Started with Type to Learn Webinar
- Advanced Keyboarding Instruction with TTL Webinar
- Reporting, Promoting, and Custom Content Webinar
Type to Learn for Students
- Student Experience: Download PDF
- School to Home Connection: Letter to send home with students explaining Type to Learn to parents.
- Minimum System Requirements
- White-Listing Type to Learn for Access
- Active Directory Integration
- Type to Learn: Custom Browser
- Type to Learn: Compatibility with iPads
|Type to Learn: Getting Started||Support|