Select Users Icon in the Navigation Section on the left side of the page.
Select Import Users in the upper right corner of the page.
Select Download CSV template,
click here for information on CSV File Specifications (see below).
Nine headings for the CSV template: username, password, first name, last name, email, grade1, building1, group1, and role1.
Headings need to remain the same.
Delete sample information and type in your student and teacher information.
- Username (required) - Unique username with lowercase letters, numbers, period (.), or @.
- Password (required) - Case sensitive and must be letters or numbers. Cannot include special characters.
- First Name (required)
- Last Name (required)
- Email (optional) recommended for teachers and administrators.
- Grade (optional) - K,1-12 Students grade level sets the Default Type to Learn Settings and is recommended for students.
- Building (required) - Identifies the building a user is associated.
- Group (optional) - Recommended for teachers and students to be associated with a group (class) through the import.
- Role (required) - Teacher or Student
Once your CSV file is complete Select Choose File, Upload this file.
Once file is uploaded then Upload users.
You will be asked to preview the users before selecting Upload Type and clicking Upload users.
Once you have viewed your preview, choose your Upload Type
- Add new and update existing users
- Update existing users only
- Add new only, skip existing users
Click the Upload user Button.
User View from User Icon after upload is complete.