Each Lesson Includes:
- Lesson Instruction (BEGIN)
- Lesson Activities (available after successful completion of instruction by default)
- New Training(Custom Curriculum assigned by teacher)
- Final Challenge
- Current Goals(Words per Minute and Accuracy)
- Lesson Topic
- Step - each Lessons consists of 4 to 7 instructional steps
- Overlay Hand Support
Security Check (Step 2):
- 100% accuracy is required for this step, errors will return students to the beginning of Step 2 by Default
- Teachers are able to modify the the User Options so that Errors are Allowed, but requires them to type the correct key before they can proceed
- Students must meet the goal minimums in each of the required sections to successfully complete a lesson
- Goal minimums are automatically set to be -10% of WPM or -7 WPM below the student's goal (lower value) and 85% accuracy
- Big Ideas: Students type what they see in thought bubbles to save ideas from being lost forever. Thought bubbles are typed by the right hand or the left hand exclusively. Big Ideas is designed to focus on left hand - right hand coordination.
- Dig This: Students type accurately to carefully break the ice or stone and uncover what's underneath. An optional metronome beat helps students type a smooth cadence. Dig This is designed to focus on accuracy and smooth typing cadence.
- Drone Control: Students type commands to pilot an unmanned drone vehicle and deliver important information. Drone Control is designed to focus on improving speed.
- Message Master: Students send important messages by typing text, dictation, and original writing prompts. Message Master is designed to focus on accuracy, dictation, and original writing.
- Reconnect: Students use the shift keys to type lines of secret code, including capital letters, symbols, and punctuation, and rebuild infrastructure in the process. Reconnect is designed to focus on using the shift keys. (Reconnect is not available until Lesson 6.)