Getting Started with Splash Math is simple!
- Create a Classroom
- Add Students
- Preview & Assign Lessons
Your students can begin their math journey towards mastery!
Creating a Classroom & Adding Students
- Select the "Classes" drop-down from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the "Add new Class" icon.
- Type the name of the class and select the grade.
- Add students' first and last names manually or through a spreadsheet.
- Download parent cards for students to use Splash Math at home.
- To view & print student sign in information go to the "Roster" section.
Previewing Lessons, Assigning Lessons, and Using Splash Math Tools
- You can preview lessons through the "List of Chapters" and the "Common Core Mapping" sections.
- You can assign lessons to individual students or the entire class from the "List of Chapters" section.
- You can utilize the Splash Math tools from the "Teaching Tools" section.