Ignite Learning Torch (Plug & Teach USB)
One easy step in getting started with Ignite Learning Torch
- Plug in your USB, view Ignite Learning, and start planning lessons!
Resources for Ignite Learning Torch (Plug & Teach USB)
ION (Ignite Over Network)
- Double-click the Ignite! Over Network (ION) icon on your desk top to begin: A short introductory video will play, then the ION will load.
- User Registration: When you first launch the ION, you’ll arrive at the Lesson Creator Screen.
- Click on Customize in the top left corner to create your account.
- Enter your name and email address (your email address will be used to identify your profile for future sessions).
- Select the subject(s) that are applicable to your classroom.
- Select either a single grade level or “all grades”.
- Next select Display options: either a SMART™ Board or Other.
- Select the student response system that you currently use. If you do not use any of the listed options, then select “Other”.
- Click “Submit” to save your settings. A dialog box will appear to prompt you to close the ION session and start it again if you’ve made changes to your profile.
- Once the ION has gone through the introduction video again, you’ll notice that your new settings have been applied.
- If you open the ION from a different computer, you can click “Change User Name” and enter your email address to apply your settings and saved lessons you have created too.
Resources for Ignite Over Network (ION)