JumpStart Spanish - No speech in program
Problem: The voice over is not saying the selected item after it is clicked on. This problem is encountered when background music is turned on in the program.
Solution: NOTE: It is recommended that your sound card has the latest drivers before you continue any further.
Changing options within the Progress Report may correct this problem. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the icon for the Progress Report on the toolbar.
2. Click on the Options button in the bottom right corner of the Progress Report.
3. Uncheck Background Music on the right side of the Options screen.
4. Click on the Arrow in the bottom left corner to exit the Options screen.
5. Click on the Arrow in the bottom left corner to exit the Progress Report screen.
6. Run the program.