After December 31, 2016, phone support for Type to Learn 4 will be limited and users will be directed to our online support site. As your hardware technology changes, Type to Learn 4 may not be compatible with future updates, patches, plugins and/or applications. All future updates will be applied to the next generation fully cloud-based application Type to Learn. Click here to learn more.
- Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
- Choose "Security & Privacy" and then click the "General" tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the bottom left corner to unlock the settings.
- Look for "Allow applications downloaded from:" and choose "Anywhere"
- Accept the security warning and allow.
- You can now launch the Type to Learn 4 installer.
- Once the installation is complete you may repeat steps 1-3 and revert the changes.