In order to set a student, a group of students, a class or everyone to a different mission, follow these steps:
- Launch the program
- At the student log-in hold Ctrl + T (Windows) or Control + T (MAC) and enter your password at the prompt.
- At the Teacher Options screen click Class Options
- Pick one of the following depending on how many students you would like to change:
- Click Choose Students
- Click Choose Classes
- Click Modify Settings for All Classes
- Click on the Class Name in the left window the student(s) belong to
- Click on the student name in the right window. *Note: To select multiple students from this class hold the Ctrl (Windows) or Control (MAC) key while clicking on names to select or deselect names.*
- Click Continue
- Click Advanced Setup Options
- Click Program Options
- In the lower right-hand corner under Mission Number, change the number in the Current Mission Number box to the desired mission.
- Click Save
When the student(s) logs in to the program they will be on the mission you set in step 10.