After December 31, 2016, phone support for Type to Learn 4 will be limited and users will be directed to our online support site. As your hardware technology changes, Type to Learn 4 may not be compatible with future updates, patches, plugins and/or applications. All future updates will be applied to the next generation fully cloud-based application Type to Learn. Click here to learn more.
The database is located in the \Program Files(x86)\Sunburst\TTL4onRails\db directory.
The database is located in the Applications > Sunburst > Output > TTL4_MacOSX_X86_Installation_Files > TTL4onRails > db directory.
The database file is named 100001.sqlite3
- Install the server software located on disc1 on the new server
- After the installation is complete:
- Windows: stop the TTL4onRails01 service
- MAC: run the stopservers.command located in the Applications > Sunburst > Output folder
- Copy and replace the existing database with the previous database from the server you are migrating from. Your database should be larger than 52KB.
- Start the service:
- Windows: restart the TTL4onRails01 service
- MAC: run the startservers.command located in the Applications > Sunburst > Output folder