Type to Learn: Yearly Procedures
2. Promoting, Changing Grade Level, and Changing Groups: Should only be completed after graduating students have been deleted.
- One Step Process: Change Grades and Groups with CSV- Using a spreadsheet (CSV file) you can change grades and groups of all existing users (students & teachers); as well as add new students to the CSV file. Watch the video on "Editing Grade Level, Groups, and Adding New Students" here.
- Three Step Process:
- Promoting Users to the next grade level This step will allow you to promote students to the next grade. Watch the video on "Promoting Users" here.
- Adding & Removing Users in Groups This step will allow you to add/remove students from one group (class) to another group (class). Watch the video on "Editing Groups" here.
- Uploading New Users Please note that new users can be added to the exported CSV template after you have changed grades and groups for existing users.
Group and Individual Settings Reminder: Verify settings for the new groups of users. Always check WPM and Accuracy goals for the group. Verify the use of the TTL pre-test feature, the automatic goal adjustment feature and all of the other settings that may be specific to your users and/or groups.