Type to Learn: Yearly Procedures (End of Year & Beginning of Year)
2. Delete Users (Graduating Students)
3. Promoting, Changing Grade Level, and Changing Groups
There are several options for you to promote students and change groups within Type to Learn to meet the varying needs of different sized schools and organizations.
- Promoting Users to the next grade level Should only be completed after graduating students have been deleted.
- Change Grades and Groups with CSV
- Adding & Removing Users in Groups More info on Building Groups
5. Uploading New Users Please note that new users can be added to the exported CSV template after you have changed grades and groups for existing users.
Group and Individual Settings: Once uploaded, verify settings for the new group of users. Always check WPM and Accuracy goals for the group. Verify the use of the TTL pre-test feature, the automatic goal adjustment feature and all of the other settings that may be specific to your users or groups.