Close the Achievement Gap for Your Title III & SPED Student Populations
GRADES 3-8 | MATH AND DUAL LANGUAGE | CLOUD-BASED
What is HELP Math?
HELP Math is the leading research proven online, math intervention program in the U.S. that addresses the specific issues of teaching mathematics to English Language Learners (ELLs), students with special needs, and all students struggling to achieve math mastery.
Help Math Demo Video: Overview of Help Math
HELP Math is the proven and tested web-based math intervention program for grades 3 through 8 that makes learning
- Focus on struggling students, including ELLs and students with special needs
- Instruction in both Spanish and English
- Integrates with existing technology
- Aligned to CCSS and State Standards
- Data-driven lessons assist individual or small-group mastery
- Encourage critical thinking
- Supports flipped and blended learning methods
- School-wide site licensing makes user administration simple
Help Math embeds research-based principles such as visuals, contextual cues, modeling, interactive guided practice, and pre-teaching vocabulary into their adaptive multimedia curriculum. Help Math’s synchronized content helps students make connections between words and symbols to develop a deeper understanding of meaning. Help Math is designed to reinforce learning through the consistency of format, speech, content, and delivery.