Advanced Classroom Instruction Techniques Webinar:
Computer Science Instruction with Computer Science Solutions
In this exciting new session, you’ll learn about the importance of computer science instruction along with best practices for instruction, how to to encourage participation, design activities for students, assess student learning; along with an introduction to computer science solutions for instruction.
- Foundational knowledge on pedagogical concepts
- Steps to designing instructional practices
- Recommendations and extensions for implementation
- Additional resources & research to guide further curriculum development
You can optimize your computer science instruction capability by registering now for our Advanced Instruction Webinar, Computer Science with Computer Science Solutions.
Cost: $100 for one hour webinar
with Computer Science Packet
Webinar Dates & Times (central time zone):
Computer Science Packet
- Computer Science Activities aligned to CSTA K-12 Framework*
- Glossary of Computer Science Terminology
- Rubrics, Graphic Organizers, and Checklists
*Computer Science Packet focuses on activities for Prek to 5th grade.
Suggestions and solutions for Prek to 12th grade will be highlighted during the webinar.