Getting Started with Kyte Learning
Here is some information to help you get started using Kyte Learning in your schools.
- From the People section, click the Add (+) button on the right-hand side.
- Click Import CSV.
- Drag and drop the prepared CSV file into the dotted area or click choose a file to upload it.
- Select the correct header for each column then click Next.
- Optionally, type a custom welcome message to the users you are importing.
- Select whether or not the imported users should receive a welcome email then click Next
**Group Leaders have administrative privileges over the groups they belong to. Org Leaders have administrative privileges over all users and groups in the organization.
3. Adding users to groups: From the Members tab in the group you would like to add users to, click the Add (+) button.Search for a user you would like to add and click on their name to add them.