Advanced Instruction Webinar: Keyboarding Instruction with Type to Learn
Keyboarding is a lifelong skill that students need to learn in order to be successful communicators in school and in life. In this exciting new session, you’ll learn how to evaluate and create a successful setting for keyboarding instruction, best practices on how to implement keyboarding instruction, how to use the four C’s in scheduling keyboarding instruction, along with how to include keyboarding skills into daily activities.
- Foundational knowledge on pedagogical concepts
- Steps to designing instructional practices
- Recommendations and extensions for implementation
- Additional resources & research to guide further curriculum development
You can optimize your keyboarding instruction capability by registering now for our Advanced Instruction Webinar, Keyboarding Instruction with Type to Learn.
Cost: $100 for one hour webinar with Digital Keyboarding Packet & Student Guide.
Keyboarding Packet includes:
- Scope & Sequence for Key Instruction
- Quick-Words and Quick Blends
- Technique Suggestions, Visuals, & Rubric
- Ergonomic Break Exercises
Digital Student Guide:
- Overview of Type to Learn
- Keyboarding Techniques
Contact us at 800-321-7511 to schedule a webinar.