Here are some frequently asked questions about Mathspace:
- Can I use Mathspace on different devices?
Access on all devices: Students can seamlessly move between using a Chromebook to do Mathspace at school, continue the same assignment for homework on a parent’s iPad at home, and finishing the work on their iPhone on the way to school. As long as they have internet connection, a student can use Mathspace anywhere, on any device.
- Is Mathspace just a replacement for a textbook?
Mathspace combines the textbook, student’s notebook, and the teacher’s grade book into an all-in-one math resource to be used as the primary instructional tool, for a flipped classroom experience, independent self-paced learning, assessment, and content mastery.
- What are some of the benefits of using Mathspace?
- Students receive immediate feedback on every line of work.
- Students work at their own pace, creating a personalized learning experience.
- Diagnostic tools help teachers identify where students need additional support.