In some cases Windows 7 computers running Type to Learn may experience connectivity issues. The following solution is a custom browser designed to allocate the necessary resources necessary to run Type to Learn. The following steps will install the browser including an icon/shortcut on your desktop to launch TTL.
To install the Standalone version of Type To Learn:
- Download the Type to Learn MSI file (64bit) (32bit)
- The Type to Learn Setup Wizard box will come up
- Click next until the installation is complete
4. Click close
5. Double-click icon on desktop
6. Login with your Account/Username/Password