If you have forgotten your password, you may reset your original password by following these instructions:
- Go to http://be.edredi.com.
- Enter your email in the email address box.
- Click on the link that says "Forgot your password?"
- An email will be sent to you with reset instructions. Open the email with the reset instructions and click on the link as instructed.
- The link will lead you back to the edredi portal to confirm that your request was received and that a reset password was sent back to your email.
- Go back to your email and copy the reset password that was sent to you.
Return to the Login Page, enter your email address, then copy and paste the reset password from the email into the Password box.
Now that you're logged in, please see the support article on how to change your password for the edredi portal after it's been reset.