If a user has access to multiple Organizations under different Branches (Organizations that are not directly above or directly below the user's original Organization):
the user is still able to select Lessons between these Organizations but with a few minor adjustments:
- First, ensure that the Lesson is published. If the Lesson is not published, there's a possibility that it may not become visible once selected into the other Organization:
- Once the Lesson is published, keep the Lesson's Editing Page open:
- Click on the Arrow in the top righthand corner next to your Username:
Then click on Switch Organization to select another Organization to go into:
- Select the Organization from the other Branch and click "Select"
- Once you are in the other Branch's Organization, the user should see that the Lesson now has an Empty Star for selection:
Click on the Empty Star to select the Lesson into the Branch's Organization:
Now that the Lesson has been selected into the other Branch's Organization, it can now be pushed to devices or copied and edited as desired.