Studio Web is both a web based classroom automation app, and a set of courses. Studio Web’s courses combine videos, projects and extensive quizzing that reinforces the content taught in the video lessons. Studio Web uses a spiral teaching method.
The quizzing is a mix of multiple choice and code challenges, that has students interacting with the lessons in a gamified learning setting. Students earn points and badges as they unlock levels, helping with engagement and retention.
- Includes 57 assignments / projects and a project grading rubric
- Lessons are based on the spiral teaching method and are open ended for maximum flexibility
- Includes 7 suggested classroom activities
- Includes professional development videos. Teachers get up and running with 1hr of prep
- Includes bonus video content for gifted learners
- Includes and easy to follow QuickStart Guide
- Same day phone and email support
- Automated grading by course, chapter and lesson - exportable to Excel format
- Courses created by experienced educator and published author
To learn more about "Why Teachers Love Studio Web" click here.