Getting your class started with Studio Web is pretty simple:
- Go to Studio Web at: http://cloud.studioweb.com/
- Log in with your teacher’s account
- Go to the ‘Classroom Stats’ (right menu)
- Select the ‘Admin Functions’ tab and find your list of student IDs.
- Give each of your students an ID. The ID acts as both the username and password.
- Students should log in, change their passwords, and start their course.
For Teachers: As students work their way through the lessons, you will see their progress in the ‘Classroom Stats’ section.
Password reset: Students can retrieve their passwords if they enter an email address; otherwise this can remain a teacher function.