We have lots of resources and activities to help you get started with SAM Labs!
- Download the SAM Space Education App at samlabs.com/app.
- Next power up your SAM blocks by holding the power button on the side of the block until it illuminates red.
- To pair your blocks, follow the app instructions which appear once the blocks have been turned on.
- You can now connect two blocks by drawing a line. The block with a full circle means it is in control (an input)! The block with an empty circle means it is doing the action (an output)!
- Drag and drop your Software blocks in between your SAM blocks to make millions of different inventions!
Enjoy the endless possibilities SAM Labs can bring to your classroom!