Reporting for Class and Individual Students
Data in reports can be shown from the past 7 days, 30 days, or 90 days. Data is displayed in Key Metrics, “I Can” Standards, Fluency, and Confidence & Engagement.
Reporting collects data on:
- Key Metrics: Number of Sessions, Number of Students, and Average Session Time (Minutes).
- “I Can” Standards:
- I can ask and answer questions about what I read, and go back to the text and illustrations to support my answer.
- I can describe steps in a procedural (how-to) text, using sequence words (first, next, after, etc.).
- I can retell stories in my own words.
- I can answer questions to show that I know what I read.
- I can answer questions about a text by referring to words and phrases in the book.
- Fluency: Expression, Phrasing, Pace, and Accuracy
- Confidence & Engagement