BookNook: Adding Students
The admin can add students two ways in BookNook: Add One Student or Import Student List.
Adding One Student
- Select the Students tab on the left side of the screen
- Click "Add a Student" button
- Enter student's information: First name, Last name, Username, Grade, Dual Language Learner, IEP, Gender, Ethnicity, Reading Level, and SIS ID (if applicable).
- Click "Add Student" button
Importing Student List
- Click "Import Student List" button
- Export a CSV file from your Student Identification System
- Or create a CSV file with these headings:
Student's First Name, Student's Last Name, Student Information System (SIS) ID Number, Grade Level, Independent reading level, What assessment was used?, Student gender, Student ethnicity, Dual language learner, IEP, Teacher First Name, Teacher Last Name, Teacher Mobile Number, Teacher Email
- Upload the file into BookNook